Owning a luxury car is a source of pride and satisfaction. Nevertheless, if you’ve gone above and above and spent almost a million dollars on a bespoke vehicle, chances are you’re more than just a car enthusiast. Your connection to your Lamborghini, Bugatti, Porsche, etc. is comparable to a parent’s love for their kid.
As a result, meticulously monitoring oil pressure, suspension, and other parameters must be second nature to you. Furthermore, the hygiene of your baby must be maintained. When cleaning your car, we suggest getting a car steam cleaner as it significantly helps with cleaning without damaging your luxury vehicle. So, let’s dive into it.
Assessment Criteria for Car Cleaning
To understand the areas where your car needs cleaning, you must:
- Assess the exterior of the vehicle and check for new damages since the last time you took it out,
- Check for possible areas where the paint is peeling off of the body,
- Assess internal/external components and whether or not they need to be replaced,
- Pay attention to headlight vitality by checking the strength, moisture accumulation, fogginess,
- Look out for strange scratches, swirl marks, and other types of imperfections,
- Check out the wheel wells and the condition of the splash guards.
Basics of Car Cleaning
Apart from this, you should follow these best practices:
- Always wash your car under a shade,
- Avoid cleaning your car on window days as it can blow dust and dirt onto your wet car and leave permanent spots,
- Ensure you have proper drainage for dirty water around the car.
The Steps to Clean Your Luxury Car
When cleaning your car, there are two essential steps you must follow. Following these steps gives you the best results:
- Clear out the Car Cabin: Clearing out the cabin of your car is essential. Your luxury car comes with bespoke interiors made of leather, Alcantara, wood, etc. Each type of material has its cleaning method and requirements.
- Wash and Rinse: Wash and rinse the exterior, underside, and wheel wells of your car well. Using a pressure washer can make this part easy. However, avoid standing too close to your vehicle, as the high water pressure can take the paint off too!
Cleaning Solutions and Tools
For an adequate cleaning solution, you can seek help from experts. Avoid using dish soaps, hand soaps, chemicals, etc. They are corrosive and may take off the paint by reacting to it. Apart from that, the necessary tools you must use are:
- Buckets of water
- Clean Water Supply
- Premium Microfiber Cloth
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Power Washer
- Dual-action Polisher
- Automotive Soap
- Leather Conditioner
- Car Polish
- Car Wax
- Tire Black
As a result, we hope that this detailed instruction will assist you in cleaning your luxury vehicle as thoroughly as possible. After all, luxury cars are more of an object of passion for their owners than an asset!