Virtual assistant programs like Cortana, Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa, and others were extremely useful. They are not only entertaining to use, but they also make our lives easier. If you have an Android phone, you may be able to use Google Assistant. Every Android phone now comes with Google Assistant, which can help you with a variety of chores. You may ask Google Assistant to read the news, tell you where the nearest store is, play a song for you, send a text message to someone, and more. What if I told you that you can even send WhatsApp messages using Google Assistant?
How to Send WhatsApp Messages on Android without Typing
If the touch panel on your phone isn’t working, you can ask Google Assistant to send messages to a specific contact without having to type anything. As a result, we’ll walk you through how to send WhatsApp messages without typing in this article. Let’s get this party started.
1. First and foremost, open Google Assistant on your Android phone. You can download an assistant from the Google Play Store if your phone doesn’t already have one.
2. Say “Hey Google” to activate the Google Assistant.
3. Now your voice will be recognized by Google Assistant.
4. Say something like, “Send a WhatsApp message to (Name).”
5. If you have numerous contacts with the same name saved, you will be prompted to choose one.
6. Google Assistant will now ask you what you want to include in the message. Simply say the message you want to convey.
7. The message will be sent to the WhatsApp contact after it is completed. To double-check your activity, open WhatsApp and see if the message was sent.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. And you can use this method to send WhatsApp messages without having to type anything. I hope you found this material useful! Please share it with your friends, and send us your suggestions. Goodbye!