What is Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based financial management and accounting software that helps 17,000 customers around the world transform their financial operations and position finance leaders to generate more success.
Intacct was established in 1999 and is based in San Jose, California. It was one of the first accounting apps to use the cloud, and by the time it was acquired by Sage in 2017, it had established itself as a prominent provider of this software. Sage debuted Intacct in the UK market in 2019 and today has 15,000 firms utilizing Sage solutions in the UK community, representing a wide range of industries.
Here are five reasons why your company should utilize Sage Intacct and join them.
5 Reasons to Use Sage Intacct in Your Business
Sage Intacct’s Foundation
- A genuine cloud platform – your organization won’t have to worry about large servers or long periods of outage for maintenance with Sage Intacct. Sage intact came for the cloud, thus everything is accessible via the internet.
- Multi-entity processing –manage accounts in many locations, entities, or currencies from a single platform. Remove human mistakes and increase your company’s production by more than 50%.
- Shared master data eliminates the need to change numerous versions of the same document. Because your master data moves across all of your staff with Sage Intacct, cooperation can become a regular occurrence.
Insight — Tools that are role-based, straightforward, and intuitive.
- Drill down to source data — Sage Intacct’s interactive customer report writer turns raw data into insight, with everything from automatic conditional formatting to transaction details.
- Get a 360-degree view of your data — Sage Intacct’s revolutionary general ledger has eight built-in dimensions, including department, item, and employee. Without having to handle a complex chart of accounts, you can now analyze the business factors that matter to you.
- More than financial data — Sage Intacct can report and manage particular operational data, such as hospital beds or square footage, so you can spend less time double-checking data and more time doing the things that create value for your company. Sage Intacct users get a 250 percent return on investment on average.
- Make your workflows work for you – design numerous workflows for each of your customers and vendors; Intacct works with, not against, your organization.
- Responsive User Interface and Navigation –No more sifting through spreadsheets to locate what you’re looking for; Intacct allows you to create your own dashboards and rearrange them using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Streamline accounting operations from procurement to payment, quote to cash.
The thorough configuration options in Intacct allow you to set up your contract and revenue policies without scripting, so you don’t require IT expertise to maintain track of your most crucial data..
Analysis and Reports
- Data tailored to your stakeholders – Sage-Intacct allows you to adapt report views to individual stakeholders, giving you control over who sees real-time or period-end data.
- Get a sense of the broader picture – visual indications in reports catch your eye and allow you to view key metrics right away. Sage Intacct can tell you if you’re on track or if you still have work to do.
- Flexible delivery choices – your team doesn’t have to be in the office to see the dashboard. Share real-time views through email or the cloud, and save archive copies in Sage Intacct or your preferred cloud repository.
Sage Intacct comes with Salesforce connectivity out of the box. Allowing for tighter collaboration between your finance. And sales departments as they work together to improve your organization.
You won’t need IT support or custom consulting to get up and running. Because Sage Intacct’s CRM integration was prebuilt on the Salesforce platform. It’s as simple as pointing, clicking, and connecting.
Build with assurance – you won’t have to worry about the integrations breaking when Sage Intacct makes periodic upgrades. This frees up time for you to focus on the most important aspects of your business.
Sage Intacct is a best-of-breed cloud accounting system that will save you time and money no matter what industry you’re in. Call 01332 959008 or contact [email protected] if you’d like to discuss starting your Intacct journey with PKF Smith Cooper Systems. Keep visiting us to know more, Goodbye!