When connected on PS4/PS5 or Spotify via https://spotify.com/pair, Spotify can be streamed on PlayStation.
This article will show you how to connect Spotify to your home devices, including your Smart TV and game consoles like the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
Spotify pair transforms your PS4 game system into a music control device for Spotify. Instead of visiting the official Spotify website to stream your favorite music while playing a PS4 or PS5 game on your Smart TV, you may utilize the Spotify pair function at www.spotify.com/pair to connect your Spotify music app and PS4 game console and even control Spotify music on the console.
We’ll go through how to get the most out of your Spotify music account with your home gadgets including Smart TVs, game consoles, and even Alexa devices in this article. So, if you want to listen to Spotify on your PS4 or PS5, connect to Spotify and use it on your TV at home, keep reading.
We are all familiar with Spotify. If you’re new to Spotify, this guide will teach you all you need to know.
We’ll suggest you to this article if you’re looking for information on the PS4 or PS5. If you’re already familiar with these two devices, click ahead to how to pair Spotify to PS4 if you’re looking to learn how to connect to your Spotify account on your PS4.
If you’re solely interested in learning how to use Spotify on a Smart TV, read on. We’ll show you how to pair Spotify with your TV via Spotify.com/pair.
What is Spotify.com/pair?
The Spotify music app may be paired with smart devices and gaming consoles like the PS4 or PS5 to play and operate the Spotify music app remotely. To pair your Spotify with your TV, you’ll need to provide the Spotify.com pair activation code.
So, in this tutorial, we’ll look at how to pair Spotify with a TV using the Spotify.com pair activation code found at https spotify.com/pair TV code.
How to Pair Spotify to Smart TV
When you have the Spotify.com pair activation code from the Spotify app on your Smart TV, follow the steps below to pair Spotify to TV.
- Search for the “Spotify” app on your Smart TV app store, then download and install it.
- The Spotify app can be found under the downloaded apps area.
- On your smartphone, open the “Spotify” app and search for the TV you wish to connect to.
To see the list of devices available to connect to on the Spotify app, you must be connected to the same Wi-Fi in most circumstances.
Toggle the grey icon to green in the device menu to see devices connected to your local Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Select the gear icon in the options menu.
Once you’ve chosen a device, scroll down to “Device” and click “Connect to a device.”
“Log In With PIN” is the option to choose.
- Go to https://spotify.com/pair in your browser.
“account.spotify.com/en/pair” will be routed to you.
- Enter your username and password to access your Spotify account.
- To pair your Spotify and TV, enter the Spotity.com pair activation code on your TV screen and click “Pair.”
This is by far the simplest method of connecting Spotify to a television. You now have complete control over your phone. However, Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay are also options.
Note: This method works on Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TVs, Amazon Fire TVs, and Android TVs. For an Android TV box, go to the Google Play Store and download the Spotify app to start streaming your favorite Spotify songs.
Spotify.com Pair Activation Code not Working
If your Spotify pair activation code isn’t functioning or your Spotify app isn’t working, try the solutions below.
- Examine your television’s internet connection. It must be linked to the internet via Wi-Fi.
- If your Spotify app is out of date, please update to the most recent version.
- Turn off your TV, unplug it from the power source, wait 5 minutes, and then turn it back on.
- Remove the WiFi app, clear the cache on your TV, then reinstall the Spotify app.
- On your PS4 game console, open the Spotify app.
- Two options will be provided to you.
Signing in with your Spotify username and password is an option.
And go to https:// spotify.com/pair to find linked devices on your phone, select one, and log in using your PIN number.
- Make a mental note of the Spotify app activation code displayed on your television.
- In your phone’s or computer’s web browser, go to www.spotify.com/pair.
- To link your Spotify and PS4 together, sign in to your Spotify account, enter the activation code on your TV screen, then click “Pair.”
Your Spotify account will be instantly linked to the PlayStation game console once you have successfully logged into your Spotify account on the PlayStation game console.
Listen to Spotify Music on PS4/PS5 while Gaming
If you’ve reached this step, it means your PS4 and Spotify music account have been successfully linked.
So, how do you listen to Spotify music on your PS4 while playing games? Take the actions outlined below.
- By pressing and holding the “PS” button, you can access the PS4 game quick menu.
- This will bring up all of your apps. Find and pick “Spotify” from the list of apps.
Choose “Music” for “PS5”.
“Spotify” can always be found under the “Media area.”
- Find and play the music you wish to listen to.
You may control the music from here, such as play, pause, and increase or decrease the song volume.
You may also use your smartphone to control the music. To control Spotify music on your PS4 or TV remotely, you’ll need to utilize the “Spotify Connect” app.
How to Pair Spotify with PS4 using Bluetooth
This does not necessitate the use of the Spotify.com pair activation code. All you’ll need is Bluetooth on your smartphone and a PS4 console to get started. If you follow the steps below, you’ll be able to connect your PS4 to Spotify.
- Log in to your Spotify account using the [Desktop] app on your phone or computer.
- Depending on the device you’re using, enable “Bluetooth” on your phone or PC.
- Switch on the “Bluetooth” capability on your PlayStation by pressing the “PS” button.
- Using the Bluetooth feature on your phone, search for “PS4” or “PS5” and select “Connect” to pair.
- When the Bluetooth pair code appears on the PS4 gaming console, accept it.
- After that, open the Spotify app, choose the music you want to listen to, and your PS4 or PS5 game console will reverberate with it.
Note: Your phone Spotify will be unpaired from your PS4 game system once the Bluetooth function is disabled.