Hamraaz Army App – Hamraazmp8.gov.in: The Indian government created the free mobile app Hamraaz to assist the army personnel. The program was started by the Ministry of Electronics and Information and is useful for Army soldiers (Adjutant General’s Branch [MP-8]). The online portal has several handy features, including the ability to download paystubs.
Hamraaz Army App: What is it?
The Indian government created the Android-based smartphone app Hamraaz specifically for military personnel. Through this program, the government provides the Indian Army with wage data as well as other pertinent information or services. Only military personnel may use the app.
Additionally, you can download the PDF file to the storage space on your device. However, you will also be required to provide a second password, which consists of the final four digits of both your registration date and the first four digits of your PAN card. Remember that the password’s letters must be capitalized.
You can access the Hamraaz Army App Payslip Password here. Hamraaz On this page, you can register and download the Hamraaz Web App, Hamraaz Payslip Login, Hamraaz Personal Login, and Armaan App Login.
Watch the video below to witness the whole procedure:
- As a result, you can log in to the Hamraaz official site at hamraazmp8.gov.in to view your paycheck slip and monthly payment.
- Click the Personal Login link on the page.
- Type your login and password in capital letters on the newly opened page.
- Next, you must input the captcha code that is provided below.
- As soon as you click the Login tab, the website’s dashboard will appear.
Hamraaz Sign Up – Registration 2022
The differences between web portals and apps are minimal. The same services are available on both the online portal and the app.
You need a PAN card in order to register on the Hamraaz official website. Use a few quick steps to register and make an account in the portal.
- To sign up, go to hamraazmp8.gov.in, the company’s official website.
- This will take you to the homepage of the website.
- Now click the registration link.
- This will direct you to the registration page.
- Put your PAN information here.
- Enter the captcha code that is displayed below now.
- Select the submit tab now.
- To enlist in Hamraaz, your PAN card must be registered with the Indian Army.
- Now make an account on Humraaz by entering your personal information, username, and password.
- You can log in to the portal or app after creating an account to examine your pay stub and any salary information that the portal makes public.
Opening Payslips in the Hamraaz Army App
From their devices, users of the app can access their pay slips. To do this, you must have access to the PDF file using your Humraz Payslip password. The four digits of the user’s PAN card, coupled with the month and day of their birth, are typically the password.
Unable to open Payslip after trying to download it. The downloaded file is password-protected, hence the explanation. Password recovery procedure in steps:
- An eight-digit password will be used.
- The first four letters or numbers of your PAN card number. Example: ID EQC1, the first four characters of a PAN card number
- Do the last four digits correspond to the enrolment date? Assume that the enrollment date is June 23. You then dial 2306. writing as
- Your password will therefore be EQC12306.
- Keep in mind to capitalize the first four characters you enter.
Download the Hamraaz app for Android, which is available in the following versions: 6.52, 6.51, 6.5, 6.0, 5.0, 4.5, and older versions 3.6 and 2.79. You may also sign up on the app. the Hamraaz Army App to the Indian Army Numerous issues are being encountered.
So I’ll discuss the Hamraaz Army App’s frequently asked questions. We shall learn about the most recent Hamraaz Army App version here. How to get the most recent version of the Hamraaz Army App, version 6.52, is now simple.
My Hamraaz Army App password has expired.
If you can’t remember your password for the Hamraaz Army App, simply click the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions below:
- If you select “Forgot Password,” you will be taken to a different page where you must input your Aadhaar number.
- Next, format DD/MM/YY. Indicate the enrolment date.
- You must now respond to the security question. Make sure the response you provide is accurate.
- Click Proceed after providing all the necessary information.
You can then input a new password after that.
Customer Service Number for the Hamraaz App
You can call on the official number 9560641424 for any type of assistance.
What is the Hamraaz Army app download process?
Downloading the Hamraaz Army app is really simple. Click the “Download Latest Version” button to begin the download. Installing it on your Android device after downloading it is all there is to it.
Click the “Sign Up” button, then enter the Aadhaar card number to register. Then, confirm your identity using the one-time password (OTP). You will then be prompted to input more credentials. After completing the application, you are ready to proceed.
View your pay stub and other services online.
From their smartphones, users of the software can access their payslips. To do this, you must have access to the PDF file and your Hamraaz payslip password. The user’s PAN card’s four numbers, together with the month and day of their birth, are typically the password.
Additionally, you can download the PDF file to the storage space on your device. You must also enter a second password, which is made up of your PAN card’s last four numbers and your enrollment date. Remember that the password’s letters must be capitalized.
A top-notch application for the Indian Army
The Indian Army’s official smartphone app is fantastic and called Hamraaz. It provides a simple and quick method of providing information and other military services. Although there are some flaws in the program that need to be fixed, it’s still a fantastic tool for Indian army personnel.