Question games are an excellent way to start a discussion. Good would you rather questions, unlike other traditional ways of starting a conversation, do not make the other person feel as if their space has been invaded.
The questions keep the conversation peaceful, and you wind up learning a lot about the other person that you didn’t know before.
Would you prefer questions are great since you can ask them to anyone, including your crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, or children?
The questions may be asked in a one-on-one face-to-face chat or by text, making them suitable for workhour spontaneous flirts with your significant other or a game to play with your children in college or at home.
Best Would You Rather Questions
Some of the best would you rather questions are included below. They’re supposed to spark discussion, broaden our horizons, and entertain us.
- Would you prefer that humans be divided into distinct species or that we all be one species?
- Will you prefer that aliens contact us first or that we find them first?
- Would you rather travel back in time to meet all of the people and events you’ve ever read about or heard about, or would you rather travel into the future to see how the world will turn out and how they would see present events?
- Will you rather be able to travel across galaxies or be able to stop time?
- Would you rather if we have the technology to clone and store duplicates of ourselves and live for thousands of years, or that we simply die when it’s your time?
- Will you like the theory of evolution to be the only truth or a religious account of creation in which we were created exactly as we are now with no changes?
- Would you prefer to spend your after-death life in heaven or be reincarnated and live on Earth in a new form?
- Will you rather live in the 1960s, when everything was booming and innovations were thriving, or now?
- If we need to witness miraculous growth, would you rather have businesses and CEOs control countries or have countries managed by the political class?
- Would you rather live 1,000 years in 100-year increments or live a single thousand-year life?
- Will you rather have the opportunity to travel back in time and repair a few mistakes in your life, or just live your life as it is and let the past be what it is?
- Would you rather be someone you’ve always admired than yourself?
- Would you prefer to have more time to do anything you want or more money to buy whatever you want in life?
- Will you rather go months without internet or without a smartphone?
- Would you prefer to receive physical or monetary gifts?
- Will you like to meet your first or current president?
- Would you rather put an end to hunger for good or continue to fight unending wars?
- Do you prefer to work in groups or on your own?
- Will you like to hear the positive or negative news first?
- Would you rather watch games with friends and family at home or in a stadium with strangers?
Will you prefer questions that are straightforward and enjoyable enough for children to enjoy and love answering?
Would You Rather Questions for Kids
The following is a list of the best would you prefer questions for kids:
- Would you rather see a fireworks display or a parade of fireflies?
- Will you rather be scared by a one-eyed monster or a creature with two heads?
- Would you prefer to be a well-known singer or a well-known actor?
- Will you rather have your parents or your finest teacher as a role model?
- Would you rather be an adult right now and then return to being a small child?
- Will you prefer to transform into a magical cat or a miraculous dog?
- Would you rather have a bird’s beak or an elephant’s long trunk?
- Will you rather be Simba from the Lion King movie or Tinker Bell from the fairy tale The Mystery of Wings?
- Would you rather be able to blend into the background or be able to fly?
- Will you like to play outside with your pals or watch your favorite TV show or movie?
- Would you like a large nose and forehead or large eyes and ears?
- Do you want to be a musician or a film actor?
- Would you rather play hide and seek with your parents or fight with your lightsaber?
- Will you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
- Would you rather be a magician or a scientist?
- Will you want to endure terrifying nightmarish dreams every night or be alone in your house every night?
- Would you rather be abandoned at a remote location in the wilderness or left alone in a pitch-black room?
- Will you rather play inside with your mother or outside with your best friend?
- Would you prefer to govern the jungle as a lion or the skies as an eagle?
- Will you like to build a new spaceship or a new jet?
Funny Would You Rather Questions
Would you rather questions be a fun and humorous variation of would you rather questions that take the enjoyment to a whole new level on the internet.
Here’s our selection of the funniest would you rather questions:
- Would you rather have a strong garlic odor or a fishy odor?
- Do you prefer your skin to be slimy and sticky all over or itchy all the time?
- Would you rather slide and fall shamefully in a public location or have your pants break in the back in front of your closest friends?
- Will you want to stay on Earth or travel to another planet with Earth-like life and never have to return?
- Would you rather possess a beautiful home in a bad neighborhood or the ugliest tiny house in a good one?
- Would you rather have red bloodshot eyes or sharp teeth?
- Or would you rather be entirely hairless from head to toe or completely hairy all over?
- Would you rather suffer terrible hiccups every time you have a serious chat or sneeze in public every other minute?
- And would you like for your children to look like you or someone else?
- Would you want to be twice as tall as you are now or half as short?
- Would you rather travel into the future to see how your life turns out, or back in time to when life was simpler, carefree, and free of responsibilities?
- Also, would you rather get it even after you’ve been wronged or let it go unless it’s something really bad?
- Would you choose a charming spouse who everyone admires but doesn’t love you or one who adores you but has nothing else to admire?
- And would you rather live with someone who spits all over the place or someone who has an uncontrollable habit of clearing their nose?
- Would you prefer to be childless or have quadruplets during your first pregnancy?
- Do you find it more difficult to stop laughing or crying when you first start laughing?
- Would you choose a brief life of complete luxury and fun or a long life of daily struggles?
- Also, would you rather have noodles or rice for the entire year?
- Would you prefer fish or eggs for dinner every day for a year?
- And would you rather walk out without a bra or underwear?
Flirty Would You Rather Questions for Your Crush
When flirting with your crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse, would you rather inquiries are a good conversation starter.
Here are some of the greatest flirting would you rather questions to ask your crush if you’re seeking a decent way to start a conversation.
- Would you like to spend more time with me at home or go out on dates more frequently?
- And would you prefer that we make more phone calls or that we text more?
- Would you prefer to have in-house karaoke mini-parties for two or go out more regularly for drinks and movies?
- Will you prefer my arm to be over your shoulder or our hands to be intertwined every time we walk out there?
- would you rather that we spend more quality time alone or with our closest friends?
- Will you prefer that every time we meet in public, I give you a kiss on the forehead or cheek?
- Would you prefer that we go for a jog during the day or go for a romantic stroll late at night when most people are already asleep?
- Would you rather lose a heated fight and try to persuade me afterward to make me happy, or would you rather stick to your train of thought as long as you are correct, even though you know it won’t make me happy?
- Will you rather that we travel into the future to observe how our relationship develops, or that we stay in the present and let fate decide our fate?
- Do you think we should spend more time playing physical games for adults together or should we spend more time playing video games?
- Would you prefer that we go out for dinners and parties more frequently or go bungee jumping, hiking, and other activities on occasion?
- Will you rather seek my advice on a problem you’re having, or would you rather think it through and come up with solutions on your own?
- Would you prefer a relationship with a male alpha and a female submissive with clearly defined duties and expectations, or a relationship where everything is done according to what we think is right?
- Will you prefer to be happier if we went on an exotic trip together or if we held hands at a really significant conference or business meeting?
- Would you prefer that our future children look more like you and less like me, or vice versa?
- And would you prefer a long-term relationship with me or a short-term relationship with me coming home once or twice a week?
- Will you rather have me hold your hand in public or hold mine?
- Would you like to date someone who has my characteristics or would you wish to try something new in the event that I am no longer here?
- Will you rather be told I’m dead or that I’m having an affair with your best and most trusted friend?
- Would you like to do something dirty with me right now or continue playing the game of questions?
Hard Would You Rather Questions
If the aforementioned questions aren’t challenging enough for you, these difficult would you rather question are a great alternative.
The following is a collection of difficult would you rather questions:
- Would you rather ask a favor of your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend? Or the person you’re going on your first date with?
- Will you rather take responsibility for the death of a newborn or for the deaths of five people?
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a hot-tempered person? Or an extremely moody one as your better half?
- Will you rather wear one dirty shirt for a week to meet important people in your life? Or one dirty pair of underwear for a week?
- Would you rather save the life of a repentant robber pleading for your assistance or throw them out to be killed or lynched by a mob?
- Would you rather adopt a cat or a dog as your forever pet?
- Will you rather cover up your egregious faults or confess and face the consequences?
- Would you rather hear the truth, which would actually harm you, or a falsehood? Which will make you feel better in the meantime?
- Will you like to have a passionate kiss on your first date or later on in the relationship?
- Would you rather have your parents choose a mate for you or go through multiple failed marriages? Before finally finding one at the age of 50?
- Will you like to die first and have your special one follow 10 years later? Or would you prefer to let them die first and you follow 10 years later?
- Would you like to be a part of a relationship in which one man marries two wives? Or a relationship in which one woman marries two men?
- Will you prefer to date a well-known wealthy bad boy or girl or a poor cool kid?
- Would you rather have your significant another cheat on you with your best friend or with their best buddy?
- Will you want your ex-partner to move on with your best friend? Whom you trust more, or with your sworn enemy, whom you never see?
- Would you prefer a text message breakup or a breakup in front of your best friends?
- Will you prefer a highly attractive face with a less-than-ideal body shape or a beautiful figure and body shape with a below-average face?
- Would you rather be ignored by everyone for the rest of your life or be the topic of the town every day?
- Will you rather be married to the world’s most famous musician or the world’s most famous politician?
- Would you rather stay the way you are today or become the person you’ve wanted to be your whole life?
So these are questions to ask whenever you start a conversation. Or want to make your life a bit more exciting. Don’t forget to send us your suggestions and feedback. Goodbye!