Discord is a gold mine for PC, console, and mobile gamers. If you play games, you have probably used Discord to talk to your buddies while playing multiplayer games. Let’s give a quick overview of Discord for those who don’t know anything about it.
What is Discord?
Discord is a free voice and text chat program that may be used on all devices. The major reason why Discord was founded was to help gamers. It gives those who want to talk to other people in a group a decent amount of control. Discord lets its users talk to each other on multiple servers. Most of the servers on Discord have something to do with games in some way, but you can’t say that the platform is solely for games.
If you like to play games, you’ve probably seen broadcasters and pro gamers employing voice changers along with their gaming gear. Now, you might be wondering why this is happening. Let us find out about it.
Why make use of Voice Changers?
The major reason why gamers and streamers use voice changer software is to add speech effects or play pre-recorded sounds. People also like to utilize voice changers for a few more reasons.
Some people want to use a voice changer because they wish to stay anonymous on the Internet, and a voice changer gives them that sense. Some use it to mask their gender, too. Now, let’s go straight to the list of the finest voice changers for Discord and other platforms.
Voicemod is a great way to change your voice. You can add real-time voice effects to programs like Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, and many more. You can also do the same for games like Fortnite, Among Us, Minecraft, CS: GO, Valorant, League of Legends, and many more.
- Voicemod is a sophisticated and easy-to-use voice changer that can make you sound like a man, a woman, a robot, or anything else you can think of. Voicemod works with Audacity, Twitch, Elgato Stream Deck, Omegle, and Streamlabs OBS, which is another great thing about it.
- You can make any changes you want to the voice. With the help of auto-tune, you can use the voice of a celebrity or even a singer you like. You can choose from a large library of sound effects to make your gaming and chatting experience the best it can be.
- You can add your own sound effects to the Soundboard so that you can play the right sound at the right time.
You can choose from the ones that are already there or even add your own. This will make it so much easier for you to play games like Valorant, Apex Legends, Rocket League, and others.
2. Adobe Audition
- Adobe’s products never fail to amaze people who use them.
- With its voice effects, the Adobe Audition tool finds your voice and changes it.
With this software, you can completely change the sound of your voice or even make it sound like someone else’s. You can use it for different things, like podcasts, games, and voice-overs.
- With an animated voice, you can make the atmosphere lighter, and a deeper voice effect can give your podcast more depth. On the Effects tab, you can see all of the effects you can use and stack. You can add up to 16 finely tuned voices to a single audio file to make it perfect.
- Some of the most important effects you can add to music with Adobe Audition are:
- Changing the pitch of the sound completely.
- The Vocal Enhancer effect can change how often your esses are heard.
- Adding an echo effect
- Use the Reverb effect to make it sound like your voice is coming from a smoky bar or a judge’s chamber.
- Change the notes with the Automatic Pitch Correction effect.
- Aside from that, Adobe Audition has a lot of other features that you can try out as you go.
3. Voice Changer
- Voice Changer is an online tool that can be used to add effects to your voice and change it.
You can change everything about how your voice sounds. There are a lot of different ways you can change your voice.
- You can either use a microphone or just your web browser to record your voice.
If you already have audio that you want to use, all you have to do is find the file on your hard drive and upload it to the online tool. The next step is to select the voice effect you wish to apply to the audio that has been uploaded.
- You can pick from a lot of different voice effects. Another unique thing about this online tool is that it can turn the text you enter into spoken words. So, you can choose from three voices and make a few changes to each voice. The output is then sent to you.
- You get to choose whether you want to sound like an alien or a robot.
4. Voice Changer with Effects
- Android users can get the free Voice Changer with Effects app.Using it is pretty fun. You can use your phone to make yourself sound like an alien or like you just took a big breath of helium from a balloon.
- The app lets you record audio ahead of time right in the app or even upload audio you’ve already recorded.
Here, you can add effects and change the sound however you want. Now, you can send the changed version to any app, like Discord, WhatsApp, Facebook, and others.
- Once you use it, you’ll figure out how to use all of its parts.
5 . Voice Changer Plus
- Voice Changer Plus can be used on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. One unique thing about this app is that it lets you play your voice backward.
- With just one tap, you can record anything you want. You can choose from 55 different voice effects to hear the same audio played back in different voices. The app also has features that let the user change their voice and trim the recorded audio.
- You can add different effects to pre-recorded audio files by loading them into the app.
So, if you have already recorded the audio, you don’t always have to record new files.
6. Voxal Voice Changer
- Voxal Voice Changer is the right app for you if you want to change your voice in an easy way. There are a lot of features in the free version that you can use to change your voice. The tool comes with a lot of great voice presets for boys, girls, robots, aliens, and much more.
- You can either use the tool to record new files or use the ones you’ve already made to edit them.
Even though there are a lot of advanced features for changing your voice on Discord, Skype, Valorant, CS: GO, and a few other programs, the tool is still easy to use.
- People change their voices with this easy-to-use software while playing games to stay anonymous. People use this voice changer even as they stream on different platforms.
7. Best Voice Changer
If you want an easy-to-use app that lets you change your voice while chatting, this is the one you should try.
It lets you add voice effects to a sound you record or an audio file you already have.It’s easy to change your voice into a different format and share it with your friends on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and LINE.It also lets you choose from a wide range of effects.
The User-friendly sharing option available allows you to add voice effects to an existing file
Supported Platforms: AndroidCompatible with CSGO, Discord, Skype, Team Speak, and Steam
Paid Options Available: NoNumber of Voices: 18
8. Voice Changer for Android
- If you like to sing and record more than anything else, you will love the auto-tune and voice-changing features.
You can record your voice for the presentation and then use the voice synthesizer to see if the voice fits your presentation.
- Another great thing about this easy-to-use voice changer is that you can turn text into voice. You could choose the voice effects you liked best from the presets that were already there.
- You’ll love making music with this app because it has a lot of effects that can make your voice sound clearer and even more professional. So, you would most likely think about giving the audio files you recorded to your friends.
- FineShareFineVoice is a voice solution that is based on an AI speech-processing algorithm. It comes with an amazing Real-Time AI Voice Changer that can change a person’s voice into the voices of well-known characters.
FineVoice has a lot of different effects, like male to female, cave, radio, cartoon characters like Minions and Chipmunks, and more. You can add fun to your live video or chat with hundreds of sound effects.
- FineVoice can also record sounds from Apple Music, YouTube, and TikTok apps, as well as from computers, iPhones, microphones, and apps. Then,
- FineVoice will send all of the sounds it has captured to streaming and recording apps.FineVoice has a huge number of audio and sound effects. You can use them with key binds, which makes it easy to use effects at the right time. Make your next live streams, meetings, videos, online classes, and games more interesting.
- voiceover from a home recording to one done in a studio by a professional. You don’t have to worry about interruptions or background noises because Murf can help you edit out everything you don’t want. Even without recording equipment, you can make yourself sound like a pro.
- Professional AI technology is used by Murf to make high-quality voiceovers. Even if you don’t have expensive recording gear, there are a few steps you can take to make high-quality presentations and voiceovers.
- The best thing about Murf is that the voice recording can be transcribed and changed.
So, even if you mispronounced something or used the wrong sentence while recording, you don’t need to worry.
- You can type out your script and then change the sentence in the transcription to make changes.
Now, when you play back the recording, you will hear the changes you made directly to it.
Voice changers are great for people who stream or record audio. With the help of the voice-changing tools we’ve talked about so far, you can even stay anonymous. So, why don’t you just do it? Find the one that meets all your needs and buy it for your system.
Leave a Reply