Email marketing software lets subscribers create, send, and track emails. The software helps you create effective emails and track open and click-through rates. Advanced systems make emails more personalized, increasing the likelihood of engagement. Email marketing benefits most industries.
Online retailers can automatically send customers a reminder email if they leave an item in their shopping basket. A SaaS product can convince users to demo a product, and if the lead accepts, users can determine how persistently to follow up. Email marketing is not new, yet industry reports confirm its effectiveness year after year.
With active campaign’s hundreds of ready-made automation, you can tailor your campaigns to each subscriber, making it the best email marketing software for automation. You can find setup guidelines throughout the platform, and assistance from ActiveCampaign is quick and helpful.
- Excellent capabilities for automating customer interactions.
- Customer service that is quick, kind, and helpful
- Services for transferring data and launching the plan are standard across all tiers.
- Compatible with over 870 of the industry’s leading programs
- There may be a steep learning curve.
- The Lite package has few available features (and includes ActiveCampaign branding)
- The cost of a plan rapidly escalates as more contacts are added.
- Pricing starts at $15/month.
- Additionally: $70+ monthly
- I am paying $187+ a month as a professional.
When it comes to email marketing software, MailerLite is by far the most user-friendly option due to its drag-and-drop interface, which allows making your custom design both enjoyable and easy. The company’s goal is simplicity, and the software reflects that with its minimal design.
- Email layout is a breeze with the drag-and-drop UI.
- Your first one thousand contacts are free forever!
- Response By Email
- Many pre-made formats for emails to pick from
- Lacks customer relationship management features (Though it allows for integration)
- Absence or lack of full integrations
- Creating an account requires extensive detail about your business.
- Pricing starts at $10/month for up to 1,000 contacts.
- Costs $17 a month for 1,001 to 2,500 subscribers.
- $32 per month for 2,501-5,000 contacts
- $54 per month for 5,001-10,000 contacts
When it comes to managing and reporting on your many different types of marketing campaigns, Hubspot is unrivaled (website, social, email marketing, and more). Hubspot’s customer relationship management system allows you to organize all your contacts in one place and use them to generate leads, talk with customers in real-time, and advertise on the internet.
- Comprehensive advertising toolset including customer relationship management, social media, blogging, and electronic mail
- The tab for email health ensures consistent deliverability.
- Just the people you’re marketing to need to be paid for.
- Keep tabs on prospects through the buying process.
- Tools for effective online education
- lacks both a freemium and a free plan
- Anyone looking for email marketing tools alone should look elsewhere.
- Integration of a third-party customer relationship management system needs to be improved.
- A steep learning curve is required to realize the full marketing potential
- Pricing starts at $45/month for the “Starter” plan (up to 1,000 contacts).
- Pricing for professionals (up to 2,000 contacts): $800 monthly
- Prices for large businesses (up to 10,000 contacts) start at $3,600 monthly.
Because it meets the needs of most organizations without being unduly complex or confusing, MailChimp is the finest email marketing software overall. Campaigns can be scheduled in advance, and reports, including open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, and more, can be accessed by businesses. Nevertheless, among the programs we researched, it offers the most extensive permanently free plans.
- Permanently free option (up to 500 contacts)
- Creating and personalizing campaigns is a breeze.
- Provides transparent reporting to enhance future messages
- Compatible with a wide variety of applications
- Inexpensive for smaller contact lists; expensive for bigger ones (more than 150k subscribers)
- Hardly little phone support whatsoever
- Remember to use it with your expert marketing crew.
- Monthly Basics Costing More than $13
- Usual: a monthly payment of $20 or more
- Up to $350 per month in premiums
Not only do Moosend’s paid plans cost less than most on the market, but you can also choose to pay based on the number of subscribers or emails sent, whichever is more cost-effective for you.
In addition, it has intuitive capabilities that make it simple to send out visually appealing and timely emails to your target demographic.
- Less expensive plans
- You can pay for sending emails exclusively.
- Simple to alter and use, pre-built layouts are available.
- You are unable to use a Gmail or Hotmail account to send emails.
- Simplicity in the interface
- Absence or lack of full integrations
- From zero to five hundred clients, it’s $9 monthly.
- Costs $16 per month for 501–1,000 customers.
- For 1,001 to 2,000 subscribers, the monthly fee is $24.
- From 2,001 to 3,000 members, the monthly fee is $32.
- From 3,001 to 5,000 members, the monthly fee is $48.
- From 5,001 to 8,000 subscribers, the monthly cost is $64.
Because of its superior workflows and list segmentation tools, Drip is the finest email marketing software for online stores. Together, these features allow you to send subscribers relevant and timely follow-ups based on their purchase habits and the content of the emails they open from you.
- Drip campaigns that are easy to set up and effective
- It’s simple to set up and utilize.
- Superior assistance for customers
- Advanced methods for categorizing contact lists
- Several crucial integrations still need to be included.
- Lack of a drag-and-drop interface for making custom template layouts
- There are few avenues for help.
- Monthly fee of $39.50 for 2,500 contacts
- The monthly cost for 10,000 contacts is $154.
- 1,899 dollars a month for a database of 170,000 people
Today, there is an abundance of email marketing tools available. The challenge is determining which service is best for you and why. The ultimate decision will be dependent on the precise needs of your organization and your own personal preferences.
The preceding list should serve as an excellent starting point. None of the email marketing tools described above will let you down. Take a look, inquire with customer support about them, and utilize the list to inform your business decision.