With the increased rate of research and constant struggle to find the best possible methods to deal with multiple ailments, researchers have been continuously working to find solutions. With these ongoing attempts, the cannabinoids have been in the limelight for their therapeutic properties. With the introduction of CBD (cannabinoid), the confusion is there among the masses between the long existent hemp seed oil and recently introduced CBD oil. In this article, you will be learning about the differences and similarities between hemp oil and CBD oil. Keep reading further to gain clarity about these mislabeled products so that you pay for what you want. For more on the topic, we took the help of CBD Oil in helping us gain a better understanding.
The confusion between hemp seed oil and CBD oil: –
With the “green rushed” cannabinoid products in the market, it can be challenging to find out the products that you need. With the labels displaying difficult terms beyond the understanding of the buyers and misrepresentation by the manufacturers, you are likely to end up buying something that you don’t require. Hempseeds are one of the common ingredients that are present in the kitchen for cooking as well as beauty purposes, but these are entirely different from the newly introduced CBD oil products.
Cannabis is called marijuana and hemp; both of them are two different varieties of Cannabis Sativa. Due to their common species, both of these are often confused together, and the terms are used interchangeably by the manufactures. But these two products are different altogether.
- This product is most popular for having the psychoactive elements associated with the well-known high. These also have THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and less than 0.15% CBD.
- It is used for the therapeutic purpose of giving relief in chronic pain, mental illness, and more.
- Hemp plant extract contains less than 0.3% THC and an average of 12% to 18% CBD.
- The plant is used in the production of clothing, rope, paper, fuel, and many other purposes.
Hemp seeds extract
- Hemp seeds extract are absolutely devoid of THC and have just a trace of CBD.
- The hemp seeds are cold-pressed to retrieve the oil from them, which is used in cooking, beauty products, and more.
Application of CBD and hemp seed oil
Both CBD and hemp oil are famous for their extensive role in beauty products. Hempseed oil is known for the non-clogging of pores and anti-inflammatory properties. Hempseed oil is comparatively cheaper than CBD oil as well.
With the research, it has been found that CBD offers healing in several conditions like: –
- Psoriasis and more
Adding to this, it is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient with high levels of antioxidants. Several types of research are still in the process of discovering the action of CBD oil.
Since manufacturers use the term interchangeably, the buyers are likely to pay a high amount for the hemp oil, thinking that they are buying the premium CBD products. On the contrary, the products might not even contain traces of CBD oil at all. Therefore, you must do your research to ensure that you are investing in the right product.
Leave a Reply