As Fanny Farmer once said, the way to a person’s heart is through that person’s stomach. So if you are trying to happy your loved ones with making Valentine’s day dinner, why should you allow others to make dinner for your loved ones?. Instead of torturing yourself at Valentine’s Day restaurants for dinner, especially in the midst of a pandemic. We give you advice about going to places with Valentine’s Day decorations and making dinner recipes with your partner.
We have many simple but the best dinner recipe for you. These dinner recipes of all time make every evening even more special. Stand out from the crowd this February 14th by showing your partner how much they mean for a delicious Valentine’s Day dinner.
Best Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipes
We have prepared this list for various purposes. Simple, memorable, and delicious. Some Valentine’s Day dinner ideas are easier than others, but believe me, these are the best valentine’s dinner recipes of all time.
Chicken in a Skillet with Couscous, Lemon and Halloumi
Salted halloumi chunks, roasted walnuts, and lemon-drenched shallots enliven this simple yet elegant recipe for fried chicken and couscous. A few flakes of red chili and a few sprigs of oregano make this the best dinner recipe. This recipe works much like lunch or dinner. Although it calls for chicken, the acid-salt balance works well with other proteins such as fish, tofu, or chopped mushrooms, with protein-based cooking times adjusted.
How To Prepare
- Peel 1 lemon in a small bowl. Cut the top and bottom of the lemon so that it’s even. Place the lemon in an upright position on a cutting board and thinly slice the white skin with a sharp knife. Remove the core and roughly chop the meat, removing all the seeds that fall inside. Add the lemon wedge (about 2 tablespoons) and juice to a bowl. Add halloumi, chopped walnuts, chopped shallots, paprika flakes, and 2 tablespoons of oil. Let the chicken season as it cooks.
- Dip the chicken pieces until dry and season with lots of salt. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken pieces under the skin and cook until they are golden brown for about 8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces over and scrub the chicken for another 1 to 2 minutes. After that, transfer the chicken to a plate and set it aside.
- Add the chopped shallots to the pan and stir to cover the dripping on the pan. Reduce the heat to medium level and cook until golden brown and soak for about 4 minutes. Add the couscous and stir until it covers the onion flavored chicken fat. Add stock, season with salt, and bring to a boil.
- Place the chicken skin and liquid from the plate back into the pan. Add the oregano sprigs, cover with a lid or seal with foil and cook until the liquid is soaked, the couscous is tender, and the chicken is cooked for about 15 to 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the couscous and pour the halloumi walnut mixture over it.
- Cut the remaining lemon in half, remove all the seeds and squeeze the entire pan. Garnish with a handful of fresh parsley and serve.
2. Grilled Cheese With French Onion
Grilled cheese on its own is an almost best dinner recipe, but the addition of bacon, kimchi, or for that matter a pile of caramelized onions really makes it special. Caramelized onions take half an hour. So stick with this recipe when you have a little extra time and friends (this recipe is for two). Weather permitting, you can even cook it in a slow oven. Instead of coating grated Gruyère and warm caramelized shallots in the sandwich, mix the two together before you combine them to ensure that the cheese melts evenly every time and every bite has the perfect ratio of scented cheese to sweet onions. A sprinkle of sherry, red wine, or white wine vinegar with the onions compensates for the greasiness, but a side salad with a tangy mustard dressing can also work.
How To Prepare
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions with salt and pepper. Cover and cook, for 3 to 5 minutes, until the onions are reddish. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. If the onions looked dry, immediately add a few tablespoons of water and scrape off any red chunks that stick to the bottom of the pan. If desired, coat the onions with vinegar after the onions and cook until the liquid has evaporated for about 1 minute. Place the onion in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Wash the pan if necessary.
- Add cheese to the onions and mix. Add two slices of bread and heat half the cheese and onion mixture. Place the remaining slices of bread on top and press gently.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter on medium heat. Add the sandwich and cook until the bottom is golden brown for 3 to 4 minutes. When doing this, lower the heat to prevent the toast from going too fast if necessary. Add the remaining one tablespoon butter, flip the sandwich, press down, and cook until the cheese is completely melted and the bottom is golden brown (3 to 4 minutes). Enjoy the best Valentine’s day dinner recipe with your loved ones.
3- Lamb Chops In Olive Oil
In this valentine’s, this is the best dinner recipe of all time in my house. This is a simple and quick recipe for two or more persons. Rosemary and thyme provide a great taste and make it the best valentine’s day dinner. If you are duplicating recipes, keep in mind that cutting back on the sauce will take longer.
How To Prepare
- Combine rosemary, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl or glass. Rub this mixture on both sides of the lamb. Place on a plate, cover, and set aside for 15 minutes to absorb the flavor.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the lamb in the skillet and cook on the center side for about 3 1/2 minutes, or continue cooking until desired. Remove from skillet and keep warm on a serving tray.
- Add the shallots to the skillet and cook for a few minutes until they are brown. Add the vinegar, scrape the lamb chops from the bottom of the skillet, then add the chicken stock. Continue cooking and stirring over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce is half. Otherwise, the sauce will be runny and unpleasant. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
4. Sheet Pan Baked Feta With Broccolini, Tomatoes, and Lemon
Another Valentine dinner recipe of all time. This simple pan vegetarian dinner is grilled with broccoli (or broccoli), grape tomatoes, and lemon wedges on the side of the feta. While the broccoli is crispy, crushed tomatoes and soft lemon zest. Remember, broccoli has tender stems and tastes great, so only the bottom has to be chopped off. Serve this dish on top of the orzo pile for a full meal. If desired, chop the broccoli, feta, and lemon into bite-sized chunks and stir in the orzo.
How To Prepare
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a grid on the bottom third. Combine broccoli, tomato, onion, and lemon wedges with olive oil in a pan and mix. Add the cumin and red chili flakes, season with salt and pepper, and stir again until evenly covered. Place the feta slices inside the vegetables. (It’s fine if they separate a little.)
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes, stirring, but leave the feta in place until the broccoli is charred on top, the stalks are lightly pricked with a fork, and the tomato skins begin to bubble and dissolve.
- Serve over orzo or faro. Sprinkle with olive oil and serve with the remaining half a lemon to squeeze. Sprinkle with fresh herbs when using.
Last Words On Valentine’s Day Dinner
This is all we have for this time. Accordingly, to this happy occasion, we have tried to deliver you the best dinner recipes of all time. No need to go out from home. Stay home and try these best dinner recipes and make this occasion memorable.