Worldwide, women and children constitute the plurality in numerous nations. The nation and families benefit more from the decision to have children. They imbue contemporary youth with renewed optimism. Therefore, all individuals should provide a diversity of nutrition and health programmes and respect pregnant women.
PICME stands for pregnancy and infant cohort evaluation and monitoring. To utilise the services, qualified candidates must register with PICME as soon as they become aware that they are expectant. The Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation is an initiative of the Reproductive and Child Health RCH with the goal of ensuring that expectant mothers and infants receive optimal treatment.
What is a PICME?
The complete name of the programme is the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation programme. In order to maintain a record of pregnant women in the state of Tamil Nadu, an online pregnancy registration system has been implemented. As a result, the PICME number will act as an identifying number for future women who are expecting in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
TN Pregnant Women Registration Details in Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|Tamil Nadu State Govt.
|To Help Pregnant Ladies and track them
|Citizens of Tamil Naidu
PICME Registration Eligibility
There are simply two things to remember:
- The applicant should be pregnant.
- They must be Tamil Nadu residents.
Why is the PICME registration number more important than other numbers?
This platform was established by the government of Tamil Nadu with the intention of making things easier for pregnant mothers. Through the use of the online pregnancy registration programme, the state government will be able to monitor and keep track of the requirements and problems that pregnant women in the state encounter.
In addition to that, the programme makes it possible for these women to get in touch with local hospitals, clinics, and other public health facilities. The community nurses who are going to be monitoring the moms who have signed up for this program are going to make sure that both the mother and the kid are going to be safe and healthy. The PICME number makes it possible to receive a birth certificate in a more expedient manner.
How to log in to PICME (PICME Login)?
• First, go to their official websites at https://picme.tn.gov.in/. First, you need to go to the page. On the site, look for the User Login form.
• Go to the Sign In page for PICME. Now you need to use the cursor to pick the User login form that you can see up front. Make sure you’re signed up before you log in.
• Your PICME login information, also known as your user name. Next, put your USER ID in the first field of the PICME login form.
• Type in the password and the security code. After you type in your user ID, type your PICME login password in the second box. You have to enter the captcha code that shows after entering your username and password for the PICME login.
• Click the “Submit” button to sign in. Check the information you’ve already written one more time, and then move your cursor to the bottom of the page. When you click “Submit,” you’ll be logged in.
Registration process for the PICME portal.
The public option must be selected by a patient party on the PICME Portal. The procedure for completing the online PICME registration form is as follows:
• Navigate to the site
• Fill out the preregistration form for pregnancy.
• Kindly furnish the name of the expectant female.
• Proceed to the building via the door or flat number.
• Input the name or street number, in addition to any additional information.
• Choose the appropriate administrative division.
• Select the time of day that you prefer to visit VHN.
• Submit your contact information after entering it.
• Login registration is completed at this location.
How to Check the Status of Your PICME Registration
- Go to the PICME website and click on the “public registration” link.
- Click on the link that says “pre-registration application ID status” to go to a new page.
- It will show you the progress page. Type in the PICME application ID and click the “Submit” button.
- The state will be shown on your screen by the system.
Verification and Acknowledgement of Mobile Number
- Start by going to the main website and opening the home page.
- In the “Mobile number acknowledgment” area, type in the phone number you used to register.
- The “Get details” tab is where you should go on the PICME site.
- The system will make the information and show the programme on the screen.
Verification of Mobile Number
- Follow this link to go to the PICME website: https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- Locate the menu and pick the “mobile number authentication” choice.
- Type in your RCH ID and cell phone number to confirm.
- Just click on “Generate OTP” to get the code sent to your phone.
- Use the OTP to make sure the number is real.
- Look over the information and click the “Save” button.
What You Need to Get PICME Benefits
- Voter’s ID
- Job card
- Health insurance card.
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
The Financial advantages of PICME
- The Rs. 18,000 will be given to pregnant women who are registered with the PICME. The money is split up like this.
- The winner will get the first payment of Rs.2000 before 12 weeks of pregnancy once they have been registered.
- The second payment, Rs.2000, is sent to the woman in her third month of pregnancy.
- The third payment is due in 4 months, as agreed upon in the G.O.
- In four months, the fourth payment of Rs.2000 will be sent.
- The Rs.4000 fifth payment is given after the delivery. If the mother gave birth in a government hospital, she would get the money.
- The sixth payment of Rs. 4000 is sent to the mother after the child has been vaccinated (OPA/ROTA/PENTA/1IPV shots).
- The last payment of 2000 rupees is sent when the last measles and rubella shot is given (before the 12th month).
What does PICME stand for?
Pregnancy and infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (PICME)
How do I get in touch with the PICME help desk?
People who are eligible can call 102 or email [email protected] with their ID.
Directions for Public Health and Preventive Medicine can be found at 359 Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet, Chennai 600 006.
What does RCH ID mean?
Each registered PICME member is given a unique number called an RCH ID.
When I finish pre-registration, will I get any confirmation?
Yes! When you pre-register for PICME, enough information will be sent to the phone number and ID you provided.
How do I find out the status of my pre-registration application?
By going to //picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public and looking around. In the future, RCH ID will be given.
How do I see the state of my Pope number?
Check the progress of your pre-PICME registration app here: https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php/Mother_app_status?r_id=8f14e45fceea167a5a36dedd4bea2543
Finally, the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Scheme (PICME) is an important way for Tamil Nadu to improve health care for mothers and children. Healthcare professionals can use this web-based method to keep an eye on and evaluate the health of pregnant women and babies, making sure they get the right care at the right time. The method has been shown to work in Tamil Nadu to lower the death rates of mothers and babies.
The process for logging in to PICME is easy and clear, so healthcare workers can get to the system quickly. It is important to keep login information safe and make sure that healthcare professionals log off of the system when they’re done.