MyPascoConnect is an online portal that allows you to manage your MyPasco Connect students’ web resources account from the comfort of your own home or from anywhere in the world using the MyPascoConnect login (students log in and parent login).
Teachers, students, and parents can immediately connect to MyPascoConnect account through MyPascoConnect launchpad class link; for students’ accounts with the student’s login and My Pasco parent portal with the parent, login to monitor their children’s progress. Employees (staff/teachers) of MyPascoConnect have a single-click option to login into MyPasco Connect for employees.
MyPascoConnect allows students and adults in grades K through 12 and higher education to learn from the comfort of their own homes, complete assignments, and submit them online for instructors to grade their work.
Teachers in MyPascoConnect create classes for students in their levels and track their progress through grading. Parents can log in to MyPasco Connect to see their children’s performance and determine if they are progressing or not.
The majority of the time, parents and students do not share the same MyPascoConnect account. Parents, on the other hand, can quickly link their children to their MyPasco Connect account so that they can track their progress and determine whether an upgrade is required.
Most children will find MyPascoConnect to be a delightful experience in which they may study without having to attend traditional schools. Once you’ve enrolled your children in grades K through 12, you’ll need a MyPasco Connect timetable to ensure that you don’t miss any sessions, check your students’ profiles daily for new information, and interact with colleagues to find out what you’ve been missing.
Code of Invitation
MyPasco Connect invite code is a code that allows you to try out MyPascoConnect for free. This is where you notify MyPasco Connect management of your academic level so they can issue you an invite code to register for the MyPasco Connect demo.
- Go to the ClassLink web portal for a demonstration.
- If you need an invite code for your account registration, type your name as it appears on your driver’s license or on your child’s birth certificate.
- Enter a valid “email address” to which MyPascoConnect will send the invite code via ClassLink.
- Type your institution’s name in the “Institution” section to tell ClassLink who you are.
- Select your “Institution” level under “Type of Institution.” There are two sections here: K–12 and Higher Education. Choose the option that best describes your academic level or that of the person for whom you are requesting a MyPascoConnect demo login.
- If you are a working-class person, go to tell ClassLink about your job. You can’t leave it blank if you’re not working right now.
- Select “State” from the drop-down column and fill in the “City” column. Unless you have relocated, I would recommend going with the state for your identity.
- Finally, tell us how you heard about MyPascoConnect and give us your phone number (You can put Gadgetswright.com or this article URL).
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
You should now wait for your ClassLink invite code to request a MyPascoConnect login demo (see how below). A thank you note will be issued from ClassLink, along with an estimate of when a representative will contact you with your invite code.
Benefits of ClassLink Demo
With your sample account, you will learn the following without spending a dollar for the MyPascoConnect plan.
- How ClassLink may be used to give students and teachers fast access to 6,000+ single sign-on programs and files at school, as well as cloud drives like Google, Office 365, and Dropbox.
- And how ClassLink Analytics provides instant access to critical utilization data to decision-makers.
- How the ClassLink Roster Server uses open standards to distribute class rosters to any publisher. There will be no more manual data entry, bespoke CSV templates, or costly alternatives!
ClassLink App by MyPascoConnect
You will be able to receive immediate access to the following web resource using MyPascoConnect Login.
Pearson, Google Apps, Office 365, Britannica digital learning, Edmodo, Brain POP, Dropbox, Canvas, Codestart, Education, Follet, Bulb digital portfolios, ScootPad, Schoolbranch, Blackboard, Edgenuity, Castle learning online, CK – 12, ConectED, Reflex, etc.
Demonstration of MyPascoConnect
If you wish to sample MyPasco Connect for free, you’ll need to receive an invite code from ClassLink. Here’s how to request a demo after you’ve received the invite code.
- Go to launchpad.classlink.com/trial and register for a ClassLink trial.
- Type your first and last names exactly as they appeared on your ClassLink invite code request.
- Include a working email address (I will advise you to provide the email you used for MyPascoConnect invite code).
- Click “Submit” after entering the “Invite code.”
We’ve arrived. Your trial account will be created, and you will receive all of the following features for free.
Classlink MyPascoConnect LaunchPad
Here’s how to use your demo account to log into MyPascoConnect LaunchPad class link (You can always request for account upgrade later).
- Log in to the LaunchPad ClassLink site (launchpad.classlink.com/dsbpc) and select “MyPascoConnect.”
- As a teacher, enter your “MyPascoConnect” login and password, and as a student, enter your Canvas/LDAP username and password, and click “Sign in.”
You will be routed to your ClassLink account, where you may control all of your web resources through a single web interface.
Password Reset for MyPascoConnect
If you forget your password or username, you won’t be able to access your MyPasco Connect account. However, if you have not set up password recovery in your profile, you must call the help desk at 813-794-2859 (42859) and describe the problem in order to reset your password or username and receive a password reset code sent to your primary email address.
Parent Login on MyPascoConnect
To add students to your account as a parent, go to the MyPascoConnect parent login area.
- Go to the “Pasco County School” MyPascoConnect parent login online portal.
- Enter your “MyPasco Connect parent username and password” and click “Log In,” which will take you to your “Parent PascoConnect” account, where you can enroll your children for monitoring.
You will be able to add more than one child to your account while in your parent account. We’ll get into that later. But first, let’s look at how to reset the MyPascoConnect parent login.
Login to MyPascoConnect as a parent and reset your password.
Here’s how to reset your MyPascConnect parent account password quickly and easily.
- Open your web browser and go to pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/ to log in to MyPasco Connect as a parent.
- Select “Forgot Password” to be sent to a new window where you can reset your password.
- Click “Submit” after entering your MyPascoConnect parent login email address.
- Your primary email address will get an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Change your MyPascoConnect parent password according to the instructions in the email.
After you’ve completed this, you can log in to your parent account on My PascoConnect using the steps outlined above.
Parent Portal: Add a Child
To add a child to your parent account on the platform, you must have a parent portal. Otherwise, you will be required to enter your details and declare that you are the parent of a kid who has been enrolled in MyPasconnect.
- Open your web browser and go to “www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents,” then click Check Grades / Attendance from the “Parent” link menu to the left of your screen.
- On the universal resource locator “pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus,” you will be led to the MyPascoConnect parent login online site.
- To login into your parent account, type your username and password and click “Log in.” Otherwise, go to pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ to create a parent portal account and provide information such as your PIN, student ID number, and student birthdate.
- Select “I would want to ADD A Child who is already enrolled” from the student connections.
- Fill in the essential details for the child you want to add. Contact your child’s school administration to receive information such as the PIN.
- If you entered a correct PIN, your child’s name will appear on the screen, and you will be offered two options: I’d like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD, I’d like to APPLY for enrolment for a new child, and I’m through adding pupils CREATE MY ACCOUNT.
- Select I’d want to ADD ANOTHER CHILD if you still wish to add another child. Otherwise, select CREATE MY ACCOUNT after I am finished adding students.
That is all there is to it. If you have the student PIN from their school, you can use the aforementioned technique to add as many children as you want. As a parent, you can add your children to your account at www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents with or without their knowledge in order to manage their performance and pay fees at www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/.
Employee Login for MyPascoConnect
Employees at MyPascoConnect are an important element of the community that ensures the success of both students and the institute. Employees can access MyPascoConnect on Pasco County Schools’ website at www.pasco.k12.fl.us/employees and view;
- Year of the academic calendar
- Human Resources (HR).
- Possibilities for employment
- Passport for Educators.
Download the MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app for your smartphone to get quick and easy access to your MyPascoConnect to account for students, parents, and employees. You can get the Android app from the Google Play Store, the iPhone/iPad app from the Apple Store, and the Google Chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store.
For Android, get the MyPasco Connect app
To see and manage activities on mobile, Android users can download, install, and sign in to my Pasco Connect LaunchPad account.
- On your Android phone, go to the Google Play Store and search for “ClassLink LaunchPad.”
- To download and install the app on your Android phone, click “Install.” It’s a small software (just 8MB), so you can download and use it on any Android device. Alternatively, open the MyPascoConnect app download page in a web browser and select open on Google Play Store. From there, you may download it.
For iPhone/iPad, get the MyPascoCoonect LaunchPad app.
As a parent, employee, or student, here’s how to get the MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Apple App Store app from your iPhone/home iPad’s screen.
- On the app made by “ClassLink LaunchPad,” search for “MyPascoConnect LaunchPad” and touch “Get.”
- If prompted, install the app and login into your iTunes account. To proceed, you may need to unlock your iPhone/iPad if it is locked with a fingerprint, face-lock, or password.
With your username and password, you may now sign in to your My Pasco Connect account and access all of your web resources on your mobile phone.
Chrome Extension for MyPascoconnect LaunchPad ClassLink
MyPascoConnect ClassLink LaunchPad only supports a few browsers, including Google Chrome. Consider downloading and installing the ClassLink LaunchPad for Chrome for easy access without having to go through MyPascoConnect for a parent, employee, or student online portals.
- Open your Chrome browser and go to the Google Chrome Extension Store.
- Type “ClassLink LaunchPad” into the search box and press the search button, or go straight to “ClassLink LaunchPad Chrome” from here. Launchpad.classlink.com is the official provider of this plugin, therefore there’s nothing to worry about.
- From the small pop-up window on your browser screen, click “Add to Chrome” and then “Add App.”
- Download the MyPascoConnect Chrome extension app and add it to your “Google Chrome” app (chrome:/apps/).
You can now access the ClassLink LaunchPad app directly from chrome:/apps/ by copying and pasting the Chrome command “chrome:/apps/” and clicking the “LaunchPad app” from there to go to the official ClassLink LaunchPad website and log in to your MyPascoConnect parent account, MyPascoConnect employee account, and grant students access.
Leave a Reply